Sunday, June 30, 2013

Magical Memories Disney Layout


Hello Friends! I just wanted to drop in to share this fun layout I made for our team event yesterday. Whenever I am lucky enough to spend time with my fabulous CTMH team members we make "Magical Memories" and yesterday was no exception. We had a fun filled day at our Disney themed Faux convention. Loved it! 
For this layout I used paper piecing files from Treasure Box Designs and Little Scrap of Heaven. I used retired Fanfare paper from Close to my Heart and the cute little banner is from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Friends, 

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I am so in love with this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I still have some small scraps of Fanfare left. It was one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...