Friday, May 10, 2013

My Super Hero Layout


This is one of the make and take projects we did at our National Scrapbook Day event. With the help of our friends that joined us for our 10th annual event we raised over $3,600 for Operation Smile. Isn't that amazing???? At least 15 children will benefit from the generous donations, participation and hard work of all of our friends that joined us. Thank you!


Cricut cuts: "HERO" Artiste size 2.75", "my super" Art Philosphy size 1" (welded in Cricut Craft room) Stars Art Philosophy page 40 size 4"& 2' Shield is from the  Superman cartridge
Paper: CTMH Fanfare (retired)
Ink: CTMH Bambo
Accessories: CTMH Artisan studs
Friends, 


3 comments:

  1. ARGH! You girls!!! Darn you! I'm too busy cutting up Dream Pop Kits! I don't have TIME to drag out my superhero to copy this!!! :) :) :) :) Fantastic as ALWAYS! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...