Saturday, April 27, 2013

Avonlea Bracket Frame

 Good Morning! Happy Saturday!!! This is one of the workshops we are offering at our National Scrapbook Day event on May 4th using the My Creations Bracket Frame from Close To My Heart. I love how easy this project was, it went together so quickly. Now I just need to add some pictures. I can add 2, 3 or remove the banner and just add one big picture. So many possibilities. I hope you like it too. If you are interested in joining us for our fabulous event to benefit Operation Smile please contact me. We only have a couple of spots still available and would love to have you. 


Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge: Frame page 53, size 10.80, 
Flowers page 50 sizes  2.5" - 1" 
Paper: CTMH Avonlea paper pack
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: CTMH Mini Medley Wooden collection
 
 Thanks for stopping by! 
friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...