Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Get Well Card

 Happy Wednesday friends! I was inspired by my friend Joanne Walton to make this great card using the Claire papers from Close To My Heart. I have always liked Hollyhock and Outdoor Denim paired up and this paper pack does that and more. The colors are bright and cheery, just what I needed for my card. The flower was made with simple cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Hollyhock page 41, size 3", Sunset page 41 size 2.5", Outdoor Denim page 31 size 2" and Buttercup page 31 size 1.5".  This is one of the cards we will be making at my March Crazy4Cards classes

Want a cool tip on how to make the popular banners like this in just a couple of easy steps? Check out how easy this is...


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is such a simple trick but I had never thought of doing it this way. Thank you. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...