Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sneak Peek!


Just popping in with some exciting news! I'm honored to be chosen as the guest designer for February over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog. You can read all about it HERE!

I hope you'll play along with me this month in all the super fun Close to My Heart Challenges. The picture above is a sneak peek for my project which will be posted tomorrow, so don't forget to come back here to check it out, it's a fun one!

The brand new CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is now available to buy from, and boy does it have some awesome new products that you'll be sure to love! Place your orders online with Me or Mary so you'll have some fun items to play with and enter the challenges!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...