Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I Heart You Card

Hello! Today I'm sharing a fun card that was made by Denise Wilcox for our team swap. Isn't it cute?! She used Art Philosophy to cut out the fun banner pieces. 

The hearts (Heart 1) were cut at 1" and can be found on page 27.

The notched banners (Banner 2) were cut out at  1 3/4" and can be found on page 59.

The pointy circle (Circle 5) was cut out at 1 1/2" and can be found on page 61.

The triangle scalloped banner (Banner 5) was cut out at 1 3/4" and can be found on page 59.

The papers used are Dakota and Claire, and some Baker's Twine was tied on the ends to finish it off! The banner pieces were attached with 3-D Foam tape for extra dimension. This is such a cute card and I can't wait to try and make one myself. I hope you are inspired, too!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for a man, at least my man, not too over the top lovey dovey. Have a great day and TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...