Thursday, January 31, 2013

Heart Treat Tube

 Hello Friends! Happy Day! I hope you had a chance to get your Whooo's Your Valentine Kit from Close to my Heart. Today is the last day and they are almost out. Click here to get yours before they are gone!!! Each kit comes with 12-die cut boxes, 3-sheets of cardstock, 1-sheet of glitter paper, 12-treat tubes and the adorable Whooo's your Valentine stamp set. A value of $40 for only $10 when you spend $35. What a deal! Here is one of the ones I made and it only took me a couple of minutes. I just added one of my favorite bows from the Artiste cartridge (page 55, size 1 inch). Doesn't it look great stamped with the chevron stamp from the set? Love it!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Friends, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...