Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Art Philosophy Bag and Tree Card

Hello! The holiday preparations are squeezing out my crafting time (decorating the tree, baking cookies), so today I have an oldie but goodie from last Christmas to share with you. I was thrilled when I first got my Art Philosophy cartridge last year and couldn't wait to make this cute bag!

I wasn't blogging at the time this was made, so I don't have a tutorial. All the cuts are from Art Philosophy, and the bag can be found on page 23. I cut it at 'Fit to Page'. The frame on the bag is from page 63. I hand cut the banner.


For the card, the layers can be found on page 33 and 53. That adorable Christmas tree is found on page 31.




Wow, the more I look at these pages from Art Philosophy, I'm seeing so many projects that I want to do! Now I just need to find the time :) I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season so far!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Rachel, nice to see the AP used and thanks for the clear directions.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...