Sunday, November 18, 2012

Triple Time Fall Leaves Card

After seeing Mary's Triple Time Christmas Card yesterday, I was inspired to try it myself. Following her great instructions made it fun and easy! I'm still in a fall feeling mood since Thanksgiving is coming up soon, so I decided to go with that theme. Here is what I came up with:

I used Saddle, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, and New England Ivy inks to stamp the leaves from the Fall Harvest stamp set.
The Leaf is cut from Art Philosophy (pg 34) at 2 1/4".  The sentiment is from another awesome stamp set called Abundance. I wrapped some Harvest Baker's Twine around the top piece, and popped up the leaf with some 3-D Foam tape. I added a piece of the fun Burlap Ribbon under the top piece, which is also popped up with the 3-D Foam tape.

The final touch was to add some of my favorite Sparkles to the top! Are you going to try this fun technique? Let me know!
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. another great card! Yes, I will be trying this technique! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...