Friday, November 9, 2012

Snowman Side Step Card


Here is my take on Rachel's Side Step card that she posted on November 1st. Her post with the directions can be found here.

I loved this fun dimensional card and it was so much easier than I expected it to be. Following Rachel's cutting and scoring guide I prepared my card then I used the Flakey Friends Stamp Set to decorate. The delicate snowflakes are from Art Philosophy page 27 size 1.25 inches. The frame for the sentiment is also from Art Philosophy page 56 size .75 inches. I had to add some glitter of course to sparkle everything up! These Side Step cards are so much fun-you should try one today!!!

Side View

Close Up of the cute little snowman from Flakey Friends

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, thanks Elaine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this step card. Thanks.
    Lee Ellen
    wigellen@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am blown away by this card - it's so utterly gorgeous. How do you make it - I have looked at the cutting, scoring instructions but I don't see how this card with the photo frame etc ends up looking like this when those instructions are followed... Please help! I want my grandson to have one of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to was blown away by this card. I have the same question as Belle. I feel like some other steps are missing or maybe I missed something. Would love to hear back from you! Thank you, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...