Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Poinsettia Card


Today I am sharing one more Triple Time card idea. This time I used the same technique but with a twist. I changed the layers I used by cutting the 2nd layer into two squares and using a cricut shape for the 3rd layer. (Artiste page 74, real dial size 3.25 & 3.5) The possibilities are endless! I used the Snowflakes stamp set with Ruby and Olive inks to create poinsettias. I love how they turned out. Then I cut a poinsettia flower from Artiste. I ran it through my cuttlebug to give it some texture and lightly sponged the edges with Champagne ink. A couple of sparkly brads finish of my flower perfectly.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...