Monday, November 5, 2012

Penguin Cards


Hello Friends, Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a couple of penguin cards I made using some basic shapes from the Art Philosophy cartridge. Aren't they cute? They are super simple to make. For the body I used the Rectangle8 shape from page 65 of Art Philosophy. I had to edit it in Cricut craft room to make it 5.25 x 4 inches. The arms are oval2 on page 32 cut at 1.25 inches. The feet are Shape2 from page 36 cut at 1.75 inches (cut and use each end) and the beak is the ornament1 from page 33 cut at 1.5 (trim off the top). The bows are the cute little bows I love from Artiste page 55 cut at 1 inch.



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. These are ridiculously cute! Thanks for posting what shapes you used! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just WONDERFUL and thank you for the shapes and measurements...I may have to make a couple of these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loves penquins. These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...