Thursday, November 22, 2012

Artiste Give Thanks Card - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you will all spend a wonderful day with family and friends today, eating lots of yummy turkey and pies :)

Here is a quick card that I wanted to share to remind myself that today is the day to Give Thanks!

The elements on this card are from page 78 of the Artiste booklet. This is the Thanksgiving themed page! I cut the Give Thanks phrase at 2 1/4" in two different shades in order to offset it for a shadow effect, and the leaves are cut at 1 1/2" out of Flirty paper and then inked with Autumn Terracotta.

I added score marks across the card for interest, and I also added vein marks to the leaves with an Autumn Terracotta marker.  The final touch was to add some Sparkles!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...