Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snowflake Ornaments with Gift Box


Today is a perfect time to share this wonderful gift I received from my friend Kelly Hammonds at our Big Bear retreat. Kelly used the same box on page 47 of Artiste that Rachel used in her adorable Fall Kleenex box she posted yesterday. I love to show how versatile these cuts can be! Kelly's box is cut with the "Fit to Page" option and holds 8 ornaments. She added a rosette from page 50 cut at 1.25 inches. Don't you love all of the glitz and bling on the snowflake ornaments? She used Close To My Heart's Glitz Glitter Gel in Almond, Green, Red, Silver, and Stardust on the Dimensional Elements Snowflakes to make them SHINE! I can't wait to hang them on my Christmas tree. They would look great in a window, on a gift bag or box, or added to a scrapbook page or card. So pretty!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...