Monday, October 8, 2012

Eek! Halloween Layout with Artiste


Happy Monday! Today's post was inspired by fellow CTMH consultant, Shelli Ford, who shared this cute little bat on a card she created and posted on our consultant Art Board. I loved it so I had to try one for myself. Did you notice he is actually the owl that I shared in a couple of past posts here and here. You can find him on page 76 of the Artiste book. I used Close to my Heart Moonlight papers again for this fun layout. I hope it inspires you to look 'outside the box' when creating with your cricut!


Bat body-page 76 3 1/2 inches
Bat Wings-page 77 3 1/2 inches (cut in half)
Bat feet-page 78 1 inch (leaf)
Circle-page 48 3 1/2 inches
White shape-page 77 4 inches

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...