Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Christmas Tags

Rachel here again with some Christmas tags this time! I was thinking about the little treat box that I made HERE, and I thought some tags would be something cute to put in it, too.

These tags are pretty easy to make with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and this Month's Stamp of the Month! Isn't this such a fun and useful stamp set?!


I cut this first tag out of Kraft paper at 3" using the shape on pg. 35 of the handbook. I stamped the image with New England Ivy and Cranberry, and added a piece of Pear & Partridge paper. I wrapped some Baker's Twine around the middle, and tied on a cute little silver bell.  As a final touch, I added some Red Sparkles and then some Hemp and more Baker's Twine through the hole to tie on to a package. 

This next tag was cut out of Kraft paper at 2 3/4" using the shape from page 33 of the handbook. I used the same color of inks and added a couple of pieces of a border strip from the Pear & Partridge paper. I wrapped Baker's Twine around the bottom and tied on a red bell. I added a Red Sparkle to each of the scallops across the bottom. I cut out the tree after stamping it on a separate piece of Kraft paper, and used 3-D Foam Tape to make it pop! I colored a Sparkle with the Honey Alcohol Marker to add to the top of the tree, and threaded some Hemp and Baker's Twine through the hole in the tag. 

I hope you're inspired by my project to make some gift tags for yourself, too! 


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful gift tags..if possible i would like to use it in Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love these tags! Hope to get the stuff together to make quite a few for Christmas 2013! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...