Friday, October 5, 2012

Artiste Handle Box

Guest Designer Cricut with Heart
Today I am guest Designer at Cricut with Heart a blog that showcases the cricut cartridges made for Close To My Heart. www.cricutwithheart.blogspot.com
 Cricut Cartridge Artiste 3-d Object pg 44 cut at 4.0 on chocolate CTMH Cardstock.
Stamped Greeting from Pear & Partridge Workshop to go stamp set.
Tag to match on page 32  accent 1  cut at 2.0
I added a strip of chocolate CS and two cut out stamped presents.
                                    I  dyed white seam binding ribbon with cranberry re-inker.
 Hope you enjoy my little box, This cartridge is so much fun! Contact me today or order through my website at www.lezlyes.ctmh.com
Have a Creative Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...