Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Scarecrow Layout with September Stamp of the Month


I knew this would be a favorite stamp set the minute I saw it, how could you not love this cute little scarecrow?! The September Stamp of the Month is only available until the end of the month. You can get one for yourself for only $5 with a $50 purchase from our new Autumn/Winter catalog.


I found a great shape on Artiste (page 58) to add my stamped image too and I think it turned out great. My friend Kathy and I designed this layout for an upcoming team swap and for our November scrapbooking classes. It was fun to color with CTMH's new alcohol Markers. They blend wonderfully and match all of our CTMH papers!



September Stamp of the Month-Fall Favorites




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...