Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cricut Pumpkin by Adrienne


Happy Saturday, I hope you have time to have some creative fun this weekend. Today I am sharing this FABULOUS pumpkin created by my friend and guest designer Adrienne Peach. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?! She did an amazing job, I just love this!!!

Here is what she used:
Paper cuts 1x12, (2)- 1.25 x 12, (3) - 1.5 x 12.
Score all 6 every quarter inch.
She used hot glue w/ 1.25 circles attached to center of each to hold together. Then hot glued stack together.
Leaves: Artiste pg 78 (shift accent 2) one at 2" and one at 1.75” Cuttlebug with swiss dots
Tag: Art Philosophy pg 60 cut at .75” and tied on with twine.
Chocolate Waxy flax for vines.
Distressed all with Chocolate and Cocoa ink pads.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! what a great idea for a dimensional pumpkin! very clever, Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NJ Stamping Queen!! I lifted the basic idea from one I saw on Pinterest so I can't take all the credit but I did give it the Artiste touch, love that cart! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...