Friday, September 14, 2012

Christmas Card Keeper with Artiste


Happy Friday! Here is my completed Christmas card class, I hope you like it. I love this card keeper shaped like a magazine holder from Artiste. You can make a single one or group them together like I did.


The Card Keepers are on page 47 of the Artiste booklet cut at 6" and the assembly directions are on page 18 of the assembly book. I also used the December 25th stamp set with the Art Philosophy cartridge ( page 36 cut at 1 3/4").


Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the card holder you made!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I loved how you attached the 2 card holders. what size are the cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I loved how you attached the 2 card holders. what size are the cards?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...