Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Artiste Triangle Box

Today I have a fun triangle box that turned out to be a pretty cool box. It can be used for many different gift ideas, and it's easy to put together.  I really like it, and can think of lots of ways I want to use it.  Please leave me a comment to tell me how you would use a box like this! I decided to make this one in a Christmas theme, so I used the beautiful Pear & Partridge papers.  I also used the new stamp set called Merry & Bright  which matches the designs in the paper!

I cut it out at Fit to Page, which turned out to be 11" and the finished box is quite large. Plenty of room to put some homemade cookies or candy to give as a gift!  I layered the panel piece, to add more dimension. 

All of the pieces used for this project are found on Page 61 of the handbook. 
I also decorated the front with the new adhesive Pearl Flourishes, and the stamped sentiment from Merry & Bright.
I hope you'll try this one out, it's a lot of fun!  Please leave a comment to let me know what you think. 
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This box is darling, I think I'll make one myself. Thank you so much for sharing not only your pictures but the instructions. Your work is very fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! I'm so happy if I can inspire someone with my projects :)

      Delete
  2. I love looking at your blog to see all the things that Artiste has to offer. I have read through that book so many times and can't keep it straight, now that I have found you, I have you on "speed dial" to look things up! I will be using this cut a bit smaller, turning it into a carrot for Easter. I will weld a shape to cut out a piece on the front and put clear cardstock inside the box so nothing will fall out, but can be seen, fill it with orange jelly beans, close the top and add some thin stips of green card stock to the top of the carrot!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...