Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Artiste Halloween Cone

After I made the popcorn box the other day, I still wanted to play with the Magic Potions stamp set so I decided to make this Halloween Cone!
I was inspired by the eyeball candies to use the "Eye of Owl Magic Cream" stamp! I found this cone and the accent piece on page 42 of the handbook, the "W" key.
I cut the cone out at 5" and the Accent 4 piece at 3". The base for the stamp is 1 1/4" as instructed on the package, and then I cut a black piece at 1 1/2" for the layer. The little chipboard owl is from the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements.



I also added some Sparkles to the stamped piece, and tied Black Tulle around the cone and secured it with a Glue Dot.  I would suggest using a very strong tape to secure the cone closed!

  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...