Friday, September 7, 2012

Artiste Bat Card

Happy Friday!  I was feeling in the Halloween spirit after seeing Mary's cute pumpkin bags yesterday, so I decided to make this bat card to share with you.
 
I cut it out twice using the fit to page and the Moonlight paper packet.  It cut at 5 1/2".  The base is black cardstock and then I cut off the wings of the second bat to glue to the inside of the black bat.  Everything I used to cut this card can be found on page 76 and 77 of the handbook.  These are the EEK! and Halloween keys shown below. 
 I cut the web at 3", the spider at 1", the cat at 2", the orange tag at 2 1/2", and Spooky Halloween at 1".  I drew the eyes and fangs with the white opaque Chalk Marker, and added some Sparkles.  To keep it closed, I added a bit of Black Tulle.  I hope this inspires you in some way! 
Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! that is awesome!! Love the colors that u used and the designs that you placed inside his wings. smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Thanks for including cut sizes, that makes it a quick project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it Miss Awesome! Can you add the brads to my order ... [halloween paper, toole and somethin else...hope u wrote em down!] just bring em to the crop! Kelli [ps still cant figure out this blog thing but thought I could maybe get it to go by using anonymous lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love this! :) What did you use on the spider web, cat and the words? They look shiny? Thanks so much for the dimensions. For some reason, when I tried to cut my bat at 5 1/2 it would not; I had to reduce it to 5 1/4 - any ideas why? Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cartridge did you use for this card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It said "Artiste" in the beginning...I don't have this cart so I can't look it up.

      Delete

We love to hear from our readers, thanks for leaving us a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...